In a podcast with Danielle Begg, founder of The Yoga Impact Charity, Mantramala (Minna Jarvenpaa) tells a bit of her own story and how Tools for Inner Peace was born. They also talk about how yoga touches people from diverse backgrounds, how Tools for Inner Peace navigates cultural and religious boundaries, and share ideas about making change in the world. Click here to listen to the podcast.
Yoga With Impact is a podcast interviewing experts sharing yoga and healing practices in diverse communities.
Yoga With Impact Ep 5 – Dr Sat Bir S. Khalsa Harvard Medical School – Yoga With Impact
- Yoga With Impact Ep 5 – Dr Sat Bir S. Khalsa Harvard Medical School
- Yoga With Impact Ep 4 – Minna Jarvenpaa Tools for Inner Peace
- Yoga With Impact Ep 3 – Jivana Heyman Accessible Yoga
- Yoga With Impact Ep 2 – Sue-Anne Hunter SNAICC & Aboriginal Cultural Consultancy
- Yoga With Impact Ep 1 – Maggie LaRocca Exhale to Inhale